- Halwa Kaddu (Pumpkin) 2 Kg
- Tamatar (Tomato) 2 Medium
- Pyaz (Onion) 2 Medium
- Adrak (Ginger – Crushed) 1 Inch Piece
- Garam Masala Powder 2 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 2 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Tez/ Kashmiri Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) To Taste or 2 Tsp
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 6-8
- Dhaniya (Coriander)
- Tail (Oil) 1 Cup
- Pani (Water) As Required
In pressure cooker, add oil, onion, green chilies and fry until translucent.
Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add garam masala, red chili powder, chili flakes, turmeric powder, salt, water and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
Add pumpkin, water and cook on pressure for 10 minutes.
Remove cover and cook on high flame for 5-10 minutes until water dries off and keep pressing pumpkin with spoon to make mash.
Add crushed ginger, coriander and serve with roti, rice or paratha.