- Boneless Chicken 1/2 Kg
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Medium
- Lehsan (Garlic) 1/2
- Adrak (Ginger) 1 Inch Piece
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 6-7
- Thick Cream 3 Tbsp
- Dahi (Yogurt) 3 Tbsp
- Makhan (Butter) 100 Grams
- Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek Leaves) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tsp or To Taste
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Safaid Mirch (White Pepper) 1-1/2 Tsp
- Sabut Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds) 1 Tbsp
- Sabut Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) 5-6
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
In wok, add butter, chopped onion garlic ginger green chilies and fry until onion is golden brown.
Add crushed coriander seeds, cumin seeds, boneless chicken and cook until chicken changes color.
Add salt, white pepper, garam masala, fenugreek leaves, yogurt, cover it and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
Add thick cream and cook for another 10 minutes and enjoy!