- Cooking Oil 2-3 Tbsp
- Adrak Lehsan Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 tbsp
- Tamatar (Tomato) 1 Large
- Kashmiri Lal Mirch (Kashmiri Red Chili) 1 Tsp
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 1 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp
- Kalongi (Fennel Seeds) 1/2 Tsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1/2 Tsp
- Boneless Chicken 1/2 Kg
- Dahi (Yogurt) 3 Tbsp
- Makhan (Butter) 2 Tbsp
- Hara Pyaz
- (Spring Onion) 1
- Limu (Lime) 1
- Adrak (Ginger)
In flat pan, add cooking oil, ginger garlic paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, kashmiri red chili, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili flakes, salt, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tomatoes dissolve.
Add chicken cubes and cook 5-6 minutes.
Add yogurt and cook on high flame for 5-10 minutes.
Add butter, spring onion, lime and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with julienne (garlic).