- Chicken Qeema (Mince) 1/2 Kg
- Tamatar (Tomato) 1 Medium
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) One
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3-4
- Hara Pyaaz (Spring Onion) 2
- Hara Dhania (Coriander) 1/2 Bunch
- Bread 3 Slices
- Lal Lobia (Kidney Beans-Boiled) 3 Tbsp
- Sweet Corn (Boiled) 2 Tbsp
- Anda (Egg) One
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1-1/2 Tsp
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Cooking Oil 4 Tbsp
In grinder, add tomato, capsicum, green chilies, spring onion, coriander, bread slices, kidney beans, sweet corn, egg, chili flakes, salt, ginger garlic paste and grind it.
In bowl, add ginded mixture, chicken mince, mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
In grill or frying pan, add cooking oil, add mixture with the help of spoon, make kabab and shallow fry.
Do not change side until it’s bit hard, then change sides and fry until golden brown.