Seekh Kabab Platter Eid Special Recipe
- Mutton Qeema (Mince) 1 Kg
- Pyaz, Hari Mirch (1 Onion, 2 Green Chilies)
- Lehsan Adrak Lehsan (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Makhan (Butter) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Sabut Dhania (Coriander Seeds Crushed) 1 Tbsp
- Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) To Taste
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala 2 Tsp
- Bhune Chanay (Roasted Chickpeas) 3 Tbsp
- Cooking Oil 2 Tbsp
In bowl, add mutton mince, chopped mixture (chillies, onion, onion), ginger garlic paste, butter, coriander seeds crushed, red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, chili flakes, garam masala, 2 tbsp cooking and mix it well.
Putt foil plate or steel plate inside bowl, hot coal, pour some oil and cover it to give smoke for 10 minutes.
Add grinded roasted chickpeas and mix it very well and marinate over night or 2-3 hours.
Use wooden sticks with foil to make Skewer or you don’t have metal skewer, make kababs with the help of hands/ skewer.
In pan, add 2 tbsp cooking oil, remove skewer from kababs and add kababs in pan.
Fry until all sides and golden brown or cooked well. (Add some oil if required while frying)
In separate pan, add onion, green chilies, tomatoes and dry roasted a little (just to give a little color).
Serve kababs with roasted vegetables.