Mutton Chops Masala
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup
- Mix Garam Masala 1 Tbsp
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 2 Tbsp
- Mutton Chops 1 Kg
- Pyaaz (Onion) 1 Medium
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) To Taste or 2 Tsp
- Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder 2 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Elaichi Powder (Cardamom Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Dahi (Yogurt) 4 Tbsp
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) 1/2 Kg
- Pani (Water) As Required or 1-1/2 Cup
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 6-7
- Dhania (Coriander)
- Adrak (Ginger) 1 Inch Piece
In pressure cooker, add cooking oil, mix garam masala and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add ginger garlic paste and fry to 2-3 minutes.
Add mutton chops, onion, and fry until mutton chops changes color.
Add coriander powder, salt, red chili powder, salt, cardamom powder, garam masala powder and cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame.
Add yogurt, chopped tomatoes and cook for 5-10 minutes.
Add 1-1/2 Cup or as required water and pressure cook 5-7 minutes.
Add green chilies, coriander, Julien (ginger).