Aloo Qeema Eid Special
- Mutton Qeema (Mince) 1-1/2 Kg
- Dahi (Yogurt) 1/2 Kg
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 3 Tbsp
- Sabut Lal Mirch/ Garam Masala 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 2 Tbsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tbsp
- Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) 2 Tsp
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) 1 Tsp
- Elaichi Powder (Cardamom Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Tamatar (Tomato) 4 Large or 1/2 Kg
- Pyaz (Onion) 4 Large or 1/2 Kg
- Aloo (Potato) 1 Kg
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 8-10
- Dhania (Coriander) 1/2 Bunch
- Cooking Oil 1-1/2 Cup
In wok, add cooking oil, whole gram masala/ round red chili and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add onion and fry until translucent.
Add mutton mince, ginger garlic paste and cook until mince changes color.
Add tomatoes and cook until it dissolves.
Add yogurt, cover and cook for 15 minutes medium flame.
Add potatoes, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups water to make gravy and cook for 10 minutes.
Add green chilies and coriander.
Serve 12-15 persons.