Pressure Cooker Mutton Pulao
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Medium
- Sabut Dhania (Coriander Seeds) 1 Tbsp
- Jaifal Javitri (Mace Nutmeg) 1 Tsp
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon) 2 Pcs
- Baadian Ka Phool (Star Anise) 2 Pcs
- Elaichi (Cardamom) 3-4
- Bari Elaichi (Black Cardamom) 3-4
- Adrak Lehsan Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Mutton 1 Kg
- Lal Mirch (Dry Chili Round) 10-12
- Kari Patta (Bay Leaves) 2
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1-1/2 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tbsp
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 4-5
- Tamatar (Tomato) 1 Large
- Pani (Water) 3-4 Cup
- Rice 2 Cups
In pressure cooker, add cooking oil, onion and try until light golden brown.
Add ginger garlic paste, mutton, round red chili, bay leaves, cumin, garam masala powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add chili flakes, salt, green chilies, tamatar and fry for 10 minutes.
Add 3-4 cups waters, in soft cloth pouch (coriander seeds, mace nutmeg, cinnamon, start anise, cardamom, black cardamom) and cook on pressure for 15 minutes.
Add rice and cook on pressure for 7 minutes.
Turn off stove after 7 minutes and do not open for 5 minutes so it will better cook on steam.