Steam Chicken With Vegetables
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 2 Tbsp Grinder With 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Dahi (Yogurt) 3 Tbsp
- Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 2 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 1Tbsp
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Tandoori Masala 2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp
- Limu (Lemon) 1 Large
- BBQ Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) 1/2 Tsp
- Chicken 1 Kg
- Mattar (Peas) 1 Cup
- Mix Vegetables As You Like
- Makhan (Butter) 1 Tbsp
- Pyaz, Tamatar, Hari Mirch (Onion, Tomato, Green Chili)
In bowl, add ginger garlic paste grinded with olive oil, yogurt, red chili powder, chili flakes, coriander powder, garam masala, tandoori masala, salt, lemon slices, bbq sauce, black pepper, chicken pieces, mix it well, squeeze lemon pieces and marinate over night or 1-2 hours.
In wok, add marinated chicken, peas, cover it and cook on law to medium flame for 10 minutes.
Add vegetables as you like and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
Add butter, onion rings, tomato without seeds, green chilies and turn of the stove and wait for for butter to melt.