Easy Sabut Masar Puloa | Masoor Pulao Recipe
- Cooking Oil 1/2 Cup
- Mix Garam Masala (Whole) 1 Tbsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Pyaaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3-4
- Tamatar (Tomato) 1 Large
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Chicken Stock (Optional) 1 Cube
- Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tsp or To Taste
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Tsp
- Launch (Cloves) 1 Tsp
- Chinese Salt 1 Tsp
- Kishmish (Raisin) 10-12 pcs
- Sabut Masar (Red Lentils) 1 Cup
- Pani (Water) 3 Cup
- Chawal (Rice) 2 Cup
In pressure cooker, add cooking oil, mix garam masala (Whole), cumin seeds and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add onion and fry until translucent
Add green chilies, tomato, ginger garlic paste, chicken stock cube, red chili powder, chili flakes, salt, gram masala powder, cloves, chinese salt, raisin, water and cook for 10 minutes.
Add red lentils and cook for 10 minutes.
Add 3 cups water and cook on pressure for 8-10 minutes.
Add soaked rice and cook on pressure for 8 minutes then turn of stove and 15 minute let is rest without opening.
Enjoy with raita or as it is.