Chicken Boti Kabab
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Kashmiri Lal Mirch (Kashmiri Red Chili) 1 Tsp
- Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala 2 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tsp
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 2 Tsp
- Chat Masala 1/2 Tsp
- Zeera Powder (Cumin Powder) 2 Tsp
- Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
- Limu Ka Juice (Lemon Juice) 1 Large
- Dahi (Yogurt) 3-4 Tbsp
- Food Color (Saffron) 2-3 Pinch
- Bhune Chane (Roasted Chickpea) 2 Tbsp
- Boneless Chicken 1/2 Kg
In bowl, add chili flakes, kashmiri red chili powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, olive oil, lemon juice, food color, roasted chickpea (grinded) and mix it well.
Add chicken, mix it well and marinate overnight or 1-2 hours.
Thread chicken boneless cubes into skewers.
In pan, add cooking or olive oil and cook from all sides until done (cover in between).
Turn of stove, give smoke with coal for 5 minutes.