Chatpati Keri Ki Chatni | Aam Ki Chatni | Mango Chutney Recipe
- Pani (Water) 500ml + 1 Cup
- Keri (Mango) 1/2 Kg
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1 Cup
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Kal Namak (Black Salt) 1/2 Tsp
- Adrak Powder (Ginger Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Kuti Kali Mirch (Crushed Black Pepper) 1/2 Tsp
- Sirka (Vinegar ) 2 Tbsp
In frying pan, add 500ml water, mangoes (without peeling) and cook for 10-15 minutes or until mangoes become soft.
Remove mangoes from pan, let it cool down and peel off the skin.
In frying pan, add peeled mangoes, 1/2 cup water, sugar, crushed black pepper, chili flakes, ginger powder, black salt, vinegar and steam cook for 10-15 minutes.