- Namak (Salt) To Taste
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Tomato Paste 2 Tbsp
- Cooking Tomato Paste 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Makhan (Butter) 100 Grams
- Tamatar (Tomato) 2 Large
- Anday (Eggs) Four
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) One
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3
In large pan, add butter, onion and fry until translucent.
Add capsicum and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add salt, chili flakes, tomato paste, cooking tomato paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
Now add eggs one by one and cook on steam/ low flame for 3-4 minutes until eggs are done.
Sprinkler chopped green chilies and serve.