- Moong Dal (Split Green Gram) 1 Cup
- Pani (Water) 1/4 to 1/2 Cup
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Dhaniya (Coriander) 2-3 Tbsp
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 2-3
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Chat Masala 1-1/2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tbsp or To Taste
In grinder, add split green gram, water and grind to make paste.
In bowl, add grinded paste, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, salt, chili flakes, chat masala and mix it well.
Add onion, coriander, green chilies and mix it well to make batter.
In wok, heat the oil, fry pakoda until golden brown.