- Qeema (Beef Mince) 1/2 Kg
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) To Taste
- Cooking Oil 1 Tbsp
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Adrak Lehsan Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Makki Ka Atta (Corn Flour) 2 Tbsp
- Food Color (Saffron) 2 Pinch
- Baking Soda 2 Pinch
In bowl, add mince, coriander powder, garam masala, chili flakes, salt, cooking oil, onion (grated), ginger garlic paste, corn flour, food color, baking soda, mix it well and marinate for 1-2 hours.
In frying pan, add marinated mince, spread it to make flat with hands or spoon, pour some oil on sides.
Turn on stove, put frying pan on it and cook on low to medium heat for 5 minutes.
before turn side, cut mince in kabab shape with help of knife or pizza cutter and then turn side.
Cover the pan and steam cook until golden brown or kabab is done.