- Mutton Qeema (Mince) 1/2 Kg
- Pyaz (Onion) 2 Medium
- Matar (Peas) 1 Cup (250 Grams)
- Tamatar (Tomato) 2-3 Medium
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3-4
- Lehsan Garlic Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 2 Tbsp
- Mix Garam Masala (Whole) 1 Tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) 1/2 Bunch
- Oil 1 Cup
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Dhaniya Powder (Coriander Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1-1/2 Tsp
- Bhuna Kuta Zeera (Roasted-Crushed Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper Powder) 1 Tsp
- Tez Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tsp
- Dahi (Yogurt) 2 Tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Tsp
In wok, add mix garam masala, onion and fry until translucent.
Add ginger garlic paste, green chilies and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add mutton mince, garam masala and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add red chili powder, chili flakes, turmeric powder, salt, crushed-rotted cumin seeds, coriander powder, black pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes, green chilies, coriander and cook for another 10 minutes.
Add yogurt, mix it and cook 10 minutes.
Add peas, 1/2 cup water and cook on steam for 15 minutes.