- Maida (All Purpose Flour) 3 Cup
- Khameer (Instant Yeast) 2-1/2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp
- Cheeni (Sugar) 2 Tsp
- Anda (Egg) One
- Pani (Water) As Required
- Cooking Oil
- Egg Wash
- Till (Sesame Seeds)
- Makhan (Melted Butter) For Brusing
- Makhan (Butter) 2 Tbsp
- Chicken Keema (Mince) 1/2 Kg
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp or To Taste
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1-1/2 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 Tsp
- Pyaz (White Onion) 1 Medium
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Doodh (Milk) 1/4 Cup
In frying pan, add butter, chicken mince and fry until mince changes color.
Add chili flakes, salt, garam masala, onion, all purpose flour, milk and cook for 5-10 minutes.
Let it cool down before filling in buns.
In bowl, add all purpose flour, yeast, salt and mix well.
Add egg and mix well.
Add lukewarm water gradually and knead well.
Add cooking oil, cover it and let it rest for 2-4 hours or until double in size (warm place).
Knead dough again, sprinkle flour and knead until smooth.
Take a small dough, make a ball and roll out with your palms.
In the center of the dough, add chicken filling, press and seal all edges.
On baking tray, sprinkle flour or put butter paper and place prepared buns (makes 6).
Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
With the help of the brush, apply egg wash on prepared buns and sprinkle sesame seeds.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.