Chicken Cheese Drumsticks Recipe
- Chicken Legs (Boiled) 1/2 Kg
- Aloo (Potato – Boiled) 1/2 Kg
- Corn Flour 2 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1-1/2 Tsp
- Paprika 1 Tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 2 Tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) 4-5 Tbsp
- Bread Crumbs As Required
- Anday (Eggs) 2
Boil chicken legs and potatoes with 1/2 tsp salt.
Remove chicken from bones, roughly chop and set a side.
In bowl, mash potatoes, add corn flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, chili flakes, mozzarella cheese, chopped chicken and mix well.
Bind mixture on chicken leg.
Now coat chicken lollipops in dry flour mixture, dip into beaten eggs then coat in breadcrumbs.
In wok, head cooking oil and fry until golden brown.