- Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup or 250 Grams
- Cheddar Cheese 1 Cup or 250 Grams
- Hará Pyaz (Spring Onion) 1-2
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) One
- Zaitoon (Sliced Olives) 2-3 Tbsp
- Fresh Cream 4 Tbsp or 100 Grams
- Oregano 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp or To Taste
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) 1 Tsp
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) 2 Tbsp
- Pani (Water) As Required
- Samosa Sheets As Required
In bowl, add mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, spring onion, capsicum, fresh cream, sliced olives, oregano, salt, black pepper and mix it.
In small bowl, add all purpose flour and add water gradually to make paste for binding.
Take one samosa sheet (patti), add flour paste in center, put another sheet over it in plus shape (+) add filling and fold both sides, apply all-purpose flour + water paste and fold it to make pockets.
Take samosa sheet (patti) and make pocket, add filling in the center and roll into the shape of samosa and seal corners with all-purpose flour + water paste.
Similarly make 20-21 samosas/ pockets.
In wok, heat oil and fry samosa until golden brown.