- Tail (Oil) 3 Tbsp
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Small
- Shredded Chicken (Boiled With Salt) 1 Breast
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tbsp
- Paprika 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1-1/2 Tsp or To Taste
- Ketchup 4 Tbsp
- Sweet Chili Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Mayonnaise 2 Tbsp
- Band Gobi (Cabbage) 1/2 Bunch
- Gajar (Carrot) 4 (1/2 Kg)
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) 2 Medium
- Hara Pyaz (Spring Onion) 1
- Roll Patti (Spring Roll Pastry) As Required
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) 3 Tbsp Mix With Water
In pot, add oil, ginger garlic paste, onion and fry until translucent.
Add shredded chicken, chili flakes, salt, paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add ketchup, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, mayonnaise and cook until chicken is done.
Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum, spring onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Let it cool down before roll filling.
In small bowl, add 4 tbsp all purpose flour, water and mix it to make paste for binding rolls.
Take roll sheets (patti), add filling and fold both sides, apply all-purpose flour paste and fold it.
Prepare the remaining rolls similarly (40 rolls) and can be stored up to a month in freezer.
In wok, heat cooking oil and fry until golden brown.