Chatpati Achari Bhindi (Okra)
- Sarson Ka Tail (Mustard Seeds Oil) 1-1/2 Cup
- Bhindi (Okra/ Lady Finger) 1 Kg
- Kuta Adrak Lehsan (Crushed Ginger Garlic) 2 Tbsp
- Sukhi Lal Mirch (Dry Red Chili) 3
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Sabut Dhania (Coriander Seeds) 2 Tsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tsp
- Achar/ Keri (Pickle) 1 Tbsp
- Pyaaz (Onion) 3 Large
- Dahi (Yogurt) 2 Tbsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) 2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) To Taste or 2 Tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Chaat Masala 1/2 Tsp
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3-4
- Tomato Purée 4-5 Tbsp
In wok, add mustard seeds oil, okra/ lady finger and fry until okra/ lady finger is 80% cooked.
In same wok/ oil, add crushed ginger garlic, dry red chili, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, pickle, onion and fry until onion becomes soft.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, add yogurt, chili flakes, garam masala, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, chat masala and mix it well to make paste.
In wok, add tomato puree, paste (mixed earlier) and cook for 10 minutes
Add okra/ lady finger, green chilies and steam cook for 10 minutes.