- Aloo (Potato) 90% Boiled 5-6
- Dahi (Yogurt) 2-3 Tbsp
- Adrak Lehsan Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1 Tbsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander)
- Sabz Mirch (Green Chilies) 4-5
- Anda (Egg) Boiled One
- Chawal (Rice) 1-1/2 Cup
- Mix Garam Masala (Whole)
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) 2 Medium
- Jaifal Powder (Nutmeg Powder) 1/2 Tsp
- Kashmir/ Tez Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 Tbsp or To Taste
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Tail (Oil) 1 Cup
In pot, add oil, onion and fry until translucent.
Add whole garam masala and fry until onion is gold brown.
Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, nutmeg powder and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
Add whisked yogurt, mix it well and cook for 10 minutes.
Add boiled potatoes, cover it and cook for 10 more minutes.
Add rice, water (make sure to water should be above 1 niche from rice) and cook on medium flame until water dries off.
Now add green chilies, coriander and cook on steam for 10-12 minutes.
Aloo Tahiri is ready, Enjoy with family!