- Suji/ Rava (Semolina) 2 Cup
- Pani (Water) 2 Litre
- Cheeni (Sugar) 4 Cup
- Ghee 3 Cup
- Kaju (Cashew Nut) As You Like
- Pista (Pistachio) As You Like
- Badaam (Almond) As You Like
- Kishmish (Raisin) As You Like
- Elaichi Powder (Cardamom Powder) 2 Tsp
- Kewra Water (Optional) 2 Tbsp
- Desi Ghee 3 Tbsp
In cooking pot, add 2 litre water, sugar and cook until sugar dissolves, make syrup and set a side.
In wok, add semolina, fry for 10 minutes and remove in plate.
In same wok, add ghee, cashew nut, almond, pistachio and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add raisin and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add fried semolina and cook for 5 minutes and keep moving the spoon.
Add sugar syrup carefully, cardamon powder, kewra water and cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
Add desi ghee and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Garnish with chopped almonds/ pistachio.