- Cooking Oil 1 Cup
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Beef Qeema (Mince) 1/2 Kg
- Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) 1 Tsp
- Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tsp
- Kuti Lal Mirch (Chili Flakes) 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1-1/2 Tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 Tsp or To Taste
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) 2 Medium
- Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) 3-4
- Bhindi (Okra/ Lady Finger) 1 Kg
- Pyaaz (Onion) 3-4 Medium
- Dahi (Yogurt) 2 Tbsp
- Desi Ghee 1 Tbsp
In wok, add 1/2 cup cooking oil, ginger garlic paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add beef mince and cook until it changes color.
Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, chili flake, garam masala powder, salt and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, green chilies, cover it and cook on steam for 10 minutes.
Parallel, In frying pan, add 1/2 cup cooking oil, okra, onion and fry for 5-7 minutes.
Add fried okra in beef mince and cook for 5 minutes.
Add desi ghee and steam cook for 2-3 minutes.