- Beef (Boneless) 1 Kg
- Dal Chana (Split Chickpea) 1/2 Kg
- Lehsan Adrak Paste (Ginger Garlic Paste) 2 Tbsp
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large or 2 Medium
- Sabut Lal Mirch (Dry Red Chili – Round) 1/2 Cup
- Sabut Garam Masala (Mix Whole) 1 Tbsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) 1 Tbsp
- Kashmiri/ Tez Lal Mirch (Red Chili Powder) 1 Tbsp
- Sabut Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Namak (Salt) 1-1/2 Tbsp
- Pani (Water) 2 Litre
- Pyaz (Onion) 1 Large
- Hari Mirch (Green Chili) 4
- Dhaniya (Coriander) 1/2 Bunch
In pressure cooker, add 2 litre water, coriander seeds, mix garam masala, red chili powder, cumin seeds, salt, dry red chili (round), onion, ginger garlic paste, beef and cook on pressure for 10 minutes.
Add split chickpea, mix it and cook on pressure for another 10 minutes.
Remove from pressure cooker, put in open stray and let it cool down on room temperature.
Once cool down, grind or mash with Pestle and Mortar (Chatho Vata)
Finely chop onion, green chilies, coriander and keep aside.
In big tray or bowl, add mashed mixture, chopped green chilies, onion, coriander, mix it properly and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Put some oil or water on your palms and make shami kababs and put in tray.
Now put kababs in freezer for 1-2 hours and you can save them unto one month.
whenever you want to make kabab, let kabab defrost on room temperature or in oven.
For Kabab Frying:
In pan, add some oil, dip kabab in egg and fry until golden brown.
Serve with rice, side dish or tea time snack with tea.